It’s tragic that I won’t be able to make anything for this sacred nerdy holiday this year. I suppose working on a dissertation will completely eat away at all your time. But those of you out there looking for recipes to celebrate pi day (this Thursday, 3.14), I’ve collected a few recipes for you.
- Pi cake (pictured above)
- Bacon Apple pi (um, hello? it’s awesome.)
- Lemon meringue pi (my personal favorite)
- Grasshopper ice cream pi (super fast and easy)
- Chicken pot pi (for your dinner, obviously)
- Pumpkin pi (not quite the right season…but still a good recipe)
For more information on pi day: http://www.piday.org/